Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ramona and the Red Shoes - 8

With Ramona playing the lead in her magical Red Shoes, filming took on a new life.

"I don't believe my eyes!" said Sam. "Every scene is perfect! She's a natural! She's better than a natural!"

Filming went so well that they were able to shoot the whole picture in one day, including all the tap-dancing scenes.

"That's a wrap, people!" said Sam. "Ramona, I could kiss you. In fact ... "

"Hey knock it off, Sam." said Adrien.

"All right all right. Can I at least buy you a cigar?"

"No thanks, Sam, but I'd take a licorice stick and be grateful." said Ramona.

"You got it, honey. Everybody beat it to Max's Midnight Buffet! Drinks and licorice sticks on me!"

"Gosh!" said Ramona to Adrien as he handed her into the car, "This will be my first time in a limosine."

"I'm surprised." said Adrien, "But I'm sure it won't be the last."
"No, probably not."

Adrien closed the door and climbed into the seat across from her.

"I've never met a girl like you before, Ramona." said Adrien.

"No Mr. Grody, I don't expect you have, nor will you ever. There's only one of me."

"It's a crying shame, too. If everyone were like you, I might go out in public more often."

"I don't think it's a shame at all. If everyone were like me, I'd have to start killing them off to drive up the scarcity, you know? There, you see I'm funny, too. I'll bet you didn't know that."

"I did not. I'm only just beginning to feel absolutely inadequate with you."

Ramona made a face.

"But that's silly! You're a very famous, handsome and charming man! You have a resolute nose and devestating brown eyes! There's nothing inadequate about you at all."

Adrien, looking quite serious as well as insanely attractive, said:

"Really?"

No comments:

Post a Comment